Protection Against Wildfires
PHOS-CHEK® FORTIFY® is an award-winning fire retardant technology that delivers a proactive and preventive wildfire management solution. Public utilities, state and federal agencies and commercial and industrial facilities can protect against wildfire throughout the peak fire season with a single annual treatment of PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY at the beginning of the season.
PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY effectively coats and maintains retardant on target vegetation and infrastructure assets, providing protection against ignitions throughout the peak fire season, even through weathering, rain or high winds.
In independent trials, PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY showed the ability to almost completely stop the spread of fire, even after half an inch of simulated rain was placed on the vegetation and allowed to weather for two months. The probability of ignition was expected to be 100%. Watch the video to see the effectiveness of PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY after weathering.
PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY product can be sprayed ahead of fire season or even during an oncoming fire threat with standard application equipment such as hydroseeders, tank sprayers or helicopters. Anyone using equipment to spray a fire retardant for ground applications today, will be able to use PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY.
Ideal applications for PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY include:
- Treatment of high-risk fire areas, including utility pole brushing & vegetation management.
- Underneath utility lines to keep them energized, averting Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS)
- Around critical infrastructure assets (substations, buildings, communication towers)
- Protection for power poles, easements and rights-of-ways
- Along railroad lines and railways in high-risk areas
- Ingress and egress paths in “at-risk communities”
- Pre-treatment of Prescribed Fire Control lines far in advance of ignition
- Military bases in active munition areas
- Hillsides and roadsides near communities with high fire-risk
- Extending roadway fire breaks
- Protection for wildland urban interface areas, campgrounds, and other common ignition areas
How to Order
In the US contact 800-682-3626
or 24 hours at 909-946-7371
In Canada, contact us at
In Europe, contact us at
+34 985 24 29 45 / 46
In Australia, contact us at
+61 02 9673 5300