This policy is effective as of: July 2021
Scope of This Policy
This Policy applies only to information we collect on this website (the “Site”). By using the Site, you consent to our collection and use of your information.
Information We Collect
Perimeter Solutions gathers and maintains personal information about you when you visit the Site and when you use our services. The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Your name and contact information, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if you provide one).
- Payment data, including credit card information.
- Transaction information.
We may collect such information when you:
- Purchase our services through the Site.
- Schedule an appointment for us to provide our services.
- Contact us with a message.
- Otherwise volunteer information to us when communicating with us about our services.
- The Internet Protocol address (IP address) of the computer or device you used to access the Site.
- The domain name of your Internet Service Provider.
- The website, application, platform or service you visited before and after visiting the Site.
Our Site also makes use of third-party analytics and cookie data collection. We may use analytics data, including but not limited to geographic, demographic, and interest reporting information, to recognize and understand user preferences, make improvements and for other operational purposes.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We do not sell your personal information, including telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses, to third-party organizations or individuals.
We, our service providers, and our vendors may use the information we collect from you (whether provided by you directly or automatically collected through technology) to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Respond to your questions or messages regarding our services.
- Improve the quality of services we provide to you, including the Site itself.
- Comply with laws and enforce our legal rights.
- We also may use the information we collect from you in other ways, and for other purposes, if we have disclosed such use to you at the time of collection of the information or if we otherwise have obtained your consent.
Subject to the choices you have to control what information we collect and how we use it, we reserve the right to share with any third party, in accordance with applicable law, aggregated or other information that does not directly identify you as an individual.
We also may share your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other personal information, including financial information:
- With third-party service providers for purposes of providing our services. These may include third parties we engage to process your payments and to schedule and provide our services.
- When required by law or public authorities.
- With other parties if we have disclosed such sharing to you at the time of collection of the information or if we otherwise have obtained your consent.
Do Not Track
The Site currently does not respond to browser do-not-track signals. Instead, we adhere to the standards set out in this Policy.
Our website is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our online services.
Residents of Certain U.S. States (including California)
Some U.S. states provide additional privacy rights to individuals who are residents of the state.
California residents may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This Policy describes our collection, sharing, and use of information for all visitors to the Site, including California residents.
Under the CCPA, residents of California, in addition to any other rights described in this Policy, have the following rights:
- To request that we disclose what personal information about you we collect, use, share, or sell.
- To request that we delete certain personal information about you that we may maintain.
To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, please e-mail email@example.com or call 909-983-0772 on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
We may need to obtain information about you or your specific request in order to verify and respond. If you have an authorized agent, that person also may submit requests relating to your rights under the CCPA. We will need to obtain verification of the agent’s identity, their authority to act on your behalf, and verification that you are the individual about whom we possess the personal information requested.
A business may not discriminate against a California resident who exercises his or her rights under the CCPA.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
Our Site is operated within the United States. If you access the Site outside of the United States, we may transfer the information collected from you to data centers outside of your home country or jurisdiction. By using the Site, you agree that your information can be transferred to and used in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we, our service providers, or our vendors operate.
If you have any questions about the Policy, please send direct your inquiries to:
8000 Maryland Ave
Clayton, MO 63105, USA